Help BeemerDons Choose What to Give Up for Lent

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I threw in my vote for "other." Maybe "lent" should be given up. I've never understood why we'd give something up for a month. Before you shoot me, here's my reasoning: Wouldn't it be better to just give it up, period?

Gary

darksider #44

I think Don should give up his membership in Los Rosbustos...

What's wrong with this picture?

Don_slide.jpg

I think Don should give up his membership in Los Robustos...

Don_slide.jpg
I know Tom, I know; this picture was taken at the Hotel La Playa in Bahia San Carlos, Mexico. I looked all through my saddlebags and I realized I had failed to pack my man thong, I had only packed my swim trunks. I am truly sorry, I am not wearing the Official Los Robustos Approved Uniform!

That picture has about 50 pounds taken off

Too subtle? :lol:

BEFORE

Don_slide-1-1.jpg

AFTER

Don_slide2.jpg

This could work for internet dating. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Don should give up his membership in Los Rosbustos...

Ummm..... the palm tree growing out of the concrete? ;)

AND, from an OR Nurse's perspective....keep your damned belly buttons clean (in the event you need abdominal surgery). PLEASE! :blink:

... AND, from an OR Nurse's perspective....keep your damned belly buttons clean ...
... I've been saving my belly button residue for years knowing one day it would serve a purpose.

I'll box it up and send it to the poor bastage ;)
It appears that Bustanut was doing the right thing. Who would have thunk it!! :eek:

If we make him give up Burros and Bust give up sheep, then they are both giving up sex and maybe the ASPCA will stop investigating this forum.