HELP NEEDED....please...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in Seattle last weekend and left on Monday. Would have been my pleasure to help you if I had known earlier. I only just read this thread on my return to a South Dakota but I am glad some folks have stepped up to the plate.

Good luck mate.

Festar

thanks mate, sorry i missed ya, i loved australia in the navy......perth, brisbane, sydney, darwin, and my favorite, cairns !!!

blessings,

bobby

Sorry to hear about the news. I hope for all the best and would have helped but will be on a family trip. God bless you my friend with joy and happiness and getting the bike back smoothly, see you soon
smile.png

Awesome work, Carl and Wingshot, your guys have a free drink on me next time I see you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i can't help but feel blessed with so many good folks....i only belong to this forum and everyone i've hooked up with in person just raises the bar even higher....cant wait to meet more great peeps, my allegiance will always be with the feejer volks !!!

I'm set with Wingshot ( Brian ) and N2SOX ( Carl ) coming to my rescue...means so much to me...had to come to the PNW to feel the brotherhood man, Texas only wants to be your brother if you have lawyers guns or money..not necessarily in that order.....i never found brother to ride with locally...i know lots of Banditos and this is handy, but i don't relish riding a stolen cobbled together hardley...no thanks....

anyway, should be a piece of cake...but i swear i don't recognize some of this do-hickeys....its all good...be like 3 monkeys tryin to fuck a football...i will film some of the festivities !!!

Bobby

I look forward to the video, just edit out the part when you get to the football though. All the best!

My Sincere thanks to N2OSX and Wingshot, Carl and Brian for spending 8 hot hours helping me, hell, i just watched when i wasn't napping, inputting humpty ziggy back together again. All systems nominal and working like showroom new. I did a little burnout to celebrate...just couldn't help meself...Thanks again guys and i hope it wasn't too hot and uncomfortable for yas..

This forum is the best group of peeps in the world !!! I am humbled and much happiness and love to all...

Have a safe trip back to Portland Carl and Brian we'll hook up soon.....my brothers indeed !!!!

Feeling VERY VERY Blessed,

BobbyBlue

Extremely excellent work Carl and Wingshot. I'm sure working in heat was not easy.....you guys deserve a big pat on the back!

Glad to hear you it all worked out Bobby :)

Thanks, but as you both (escape & Neihart) know. We have benefitted from others karma so it was our turn to pay into the karma bank. Bobby should come play guitar during Tech Day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, but as you both (escape & Neihart) know. We have benefitted from others karma so it was our turn to pay into the karma bank. Bobby should come play guitar during Tech Day.
+++++++++++++++ On Bobby playing, give a chair in the shade.

Good Job you two!