Hey, It's Friday

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember when there was a decent dog pile. This must be the new imroved gentle forum. We need some fresh meat :angry2:

Ooh. I scored a minus one on this topic. When did the FJRForum die? Don't tell me. I know damn well when it died. Long live the FJRForum. Lament the motards. I won't.

Some thimble dik (sorry, Don) mofo is going to give me a minus 1 instead of effing manning up as himself and taking ownership of his beef? I've got to deal with anonymous effing chicken shits on the FJRForum now? No I don't. Here's a double TWN for you, mofo.

I cannot berieve (channeling Kim Jong Il, now) I've got a fucking motard standing here, giving me shit. What a fucking anonymous, motard, thimble dik (sorry, Don. This time I mean it.) that does something like this.

Jesus titty-fucking christ I hate anonymous motards. I mean seriously, you thimble-dik asshole (Don, it slipped out that time), I've had all of the spastic keyboard Tourettes syndrome bullshit I am going to take off you. Admit that your fucking right hand grip vibrates too much. Admit that your fucking monkey butt aches too much after 200 miles. (Keep to your fucking self why your ass really hurts.) Admit that you ride an FJR because the fucking candy butt association beat you down and stole your Harley. But find another fucking hobby besides clicking on -1 and sending your spare change to fucking Save the Children.

Oh yeah. And open a fucking big-ass can of STFU.

Peace out. Catch you on the flip side.

Kisses, you anonymous asshole. The admins know who you are.

XO

Last edited by a moderator:
:fuck:

Welcome to the FLIP side Ari! :lol:

The kinder, gentler fjrforum would have Tim and Andrew frothing...

..even BustaNut and his illegitimate son Odot have been quiet, relatively speaking.

but just in case you really want to get a good old fashioned Yanktar rant on, PM me, I'll give you the secret url where all nasty, ugly, un-censored shit goes on... :p

Oh, in my best and unworthy Tim Bates, TwoWheelNut impression -

Hugs n' Kisses

:fuck:

;)

Jesus titty-fucking christ I hate anonymous motards. I mean seriously, you thimble-dik asshole (Don, it slipped out that time), I've had all of the spastic keyboard Tourettes syndrome bullshit I am going to take off you. Admit that your fucking right hand grip vibrates too much. Admit that your fucking monkey butt aches too much after 200 miles. (Keep to your fucking self why your ass really hurts.) Admit that you ride an FJR because the fucking candy butt association beat you down and stole your Harley. But find another fucking hobby besides clicking on -1 and sending your spare change to fucking Save the Children.
:good:

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :rofl: :haha:

You got a plus from me Ari, and a welcome to the club.. I get love letters via pm not to often anymore. Think I'll fire up my old attitude as I do miss them :lol:

:good:

Now that's what I'm talkin' about! :rofl: :haha:

You got a plus from me Ari, and a welcome to the club.. I get love letters via pm not to often anymore. Think I'll fire up my old attitude as I do miss them :lol:
Hey sheep dik!!! it's not Friday anymore. You have to wait a week for it to build up and then fire away. :p

Why you outa bed so early Ray?? It's too late in the season to be breeding goats and I know you didn't stay up all night :blum:

Why you outa bed so early Ray?? It's too late in the season to be breeding goats and I know you didn't stay up all night :blum:
Ari, did you say dog shit or dog pile? If it's dog shit, we keep Bust in Owosso fecking Michigan!

Actually it's Bust's fault the Forum has become genteel. His anus shavers have calmed us down!

I gave you a plus also. I'm up early, I'm at Ray's house in LaPine, OR delivering two young burros.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually it's Bust's fault the Forum has become genteel. His anus shavers have calmed us down!
Speaking of which. You are due for a new set of syphilis infected sharpened blades.

Remember to send the old ones back in the container provided when ya bought the new razor to save yerself shipping costs.

Speaking of which. You are due for a new set of syphilis infected sharpened blades.

Remember to send the old ones back in the container provided when ya bought the new razor to save yerself shipping costs.
https://blog.music.aol.com/2011/07/21/celine-dion-shuts-down-blog/ Sorry to hear of your tragic loss Bust, I understand from AOL News that they shut down the Celine Dion Photo website! I know you must be devastated! Well, you still have Oprah!

This thread is even stranger when sober, jes' sayin'... :p

drunk or sober, a bunch 'o guys dogpiling each other is just.........wrong

:blink:
I dunno....isn't it the equivalent of gals mud wrestling? Jist sayin'..... ;)
ya, no....although "they" say the biggest audience for gay male pron is hetero women, once you seen one, erm....yanno....You've kinda seen them all :(