• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Highway Pegs, Battery Tender

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leclairk

Reaction score
Let me start by saying it may take me a week or 2 to get to the post office so please be patient. All prices INCLUDE shipping to lower 48. I will take paypal, funds sent as friend. Happy to email or text more pictures if you want/need them. Thanks. Trying to post pictures, won't work today??

https://s1361.photobucket.com/user/kvnleclair/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=3&page=1

Russel Day Long front only, includes rain cover. Built for 6'0" and 225lbs. SOLD

Zumo660LM, includes everything that came with the unit. Motorcycle cradle has not been molested in any way. Car cradle included as well. Will also include Wynpro ram mount, 32GB mini SD card, and rigid sun visor. 1 year old. Sounds like the lifetime maps ARE transferable. If not, I don't have any problem giving you my login and password for Garmin so you can have lifetime maps (I assume this would work) SOLD

Carbtune Pro, used once. SOLD

Wynpro block off plates with rubber plug. SOLD

Pair of OEM FZ1 mirrors, minor scuffs on the ends. SOLD

Skyway Delrin Sliders with Leo Drolet's slider highway pegs. I purchased these off someone on this forum and have loved them. Included are the original instructions and the drill bit, tap, and hex wrench that came with the highway pegs. They are faded and show signs of wear but work fine. I paid $110 two years ago, will let them go for MAKE OFFER

Genius G750 battery tender. Looks like Amazon has them for 50 bucks, i'll do MAKE OFFER

Last edited by a moderator:
Normally use photobucket with "direct" link. I give up.

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

PM coming on the pro carb tune and wynpro block off plates.

Edit:. Skip it I don't need these items right now.

You can release the zumo from your garmin account. This will allow the new owner too have lifetime maps. I bought a used 665 and have them. Great prices BTW, GLWS

VMax has claimed Seat and FZ1 mirrors
And payment sent!
rolleyes.gif

I'm open to offers on the highway pegs and battery tender. I would still like asking price on the GPS and Carbtune. You will not regret the highway pegs. They were a must have farkle for me, perfect location to stretch the legs, plus there is no chance of them scraping the road in the twisties. Love em.

You can release the zumo from your garmin account. This will allow the new owner too have lifetime maps. I bought a used 665 and have them. Great prices BTW, GLWS
That will only work if the GPS originally sold with Lifetime Maps, in which case the model number will end in "LM". If the unit was purchased as a zumo 660 and the Lifetime Maps were purchased separately, when you release the registration the Lifetime Maps will not remain tied to the GPS unit. In that case you will need to allow the new owner to have access to your MyGarmin account. If it is the only device that you have registered in that account he can then change the login credentials to something else if he wants to.

That's good news, as the LM will transfer perfectly. This is a good deal for someone. I just (finally) bit the bullet and bought the exact same model zumo 660LM for my Vstrom as an upgrade from my beloved zumo 550 so I would have the ability to view offroad tracks, and better integrate with my Sena SMH10 bluetooth headset. And yes, I paid more than this. Damn!

PM sent on Garmin maybe interested interested in Carbtune
I just bought one new. I think it came to about $110, shipped, with the case. I wish this had been available before I purchased new!

Re: Skyway Delrin Sliders with Leo Drolet's slider highway pegs: I presume these will not fit a Gen 1, correct?

Re: Skyway Delrin Sliders with Leo Drolet's slider highway pegs: I presume these will not fit a Gen 1, correct?

Not sure. I don't know if frame sliders differ from Gen I to Gen II.