Hill Country Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McRuss

Reaction score
How about a leetle ride in the Hill Country? I know three sisters who have been begging for company and I intend to give them a go on Saturday, April 7th. Anyone who wants to come along should meet at the OST in Bandera at 8:00 for a b'fast taco or ???.

Barry? Sander? It's been too long!

Hey Russ, great to hear you are taking your FJR out of hibernation! Sorry I can not make it that weekend, but any other weekend in April or May would be great. I have not been up there in a while and it is about time to make a trip with all of this beautiful spring weather.

Hey Russ, great to hear you are taking your FJR out of hibernation! Sorry I can not make it that weekend, but any other weekend in April or May would be great. I have not been up there in a while and it is about time to make a trip with all of this beautiful spring weather.
Barry,

Unfortunately it's the only free weekend I have until May! I'm doing some remodeling (more) to our house and have to spend every waking moment on that (and every dollar) until its done. Also taking a trip in April to the Barber Museum. Still might be able to make it up to the OST for b'fast some Sat if you are headed that way. Keep in touch! I dont check in here very often so PM or email me.

Russ

PS, Mike: hope you can make it! Although the Sisters are not lonely, I've really missed them!

I should be able to make it.

Barber is great, been there twice, don't miss the Britten.

Don't forget SFO, April 27-29, 2007. So if you're coming, not every weekend is free in April.

Hope to see you there. :yahoo:

I still can not make it. But I hope you guys have a great ride! Looks a little chilly for Saturday but plenty of hot coffee at OST!!

I was away for the weekend. But I hear the weather was not so good here last Saturday. Did you guys get to make the ride?

Kyote

No, Sander had refridgerator problems, it was 35 degrees and raining, I stayed home. But Sunday pm I rode to the Lone Star museum for lunch, then up to Hunt and back home. Nice ride, 45 degrees, no traffic. FJR ran super!

I was away for the weekend. But I hear the weather was not so good here last Saturday. Did you guys get to make the ride?
Kyote

Kyote
I was in Kerrville over the weekend helping finishing moving her in and painting the mother-in-laws house and it got really cold and it rained as well. It was a miserable Easter weekend due to the weather. We had lows in the thirties and some small hail and ice on some cars and the trees Sunday morn. It would not have been a good weekend getaway for motorcyclists.

I did see about three motorcycles the whole weekend compared to hundreds the weekend before.

I heard that there were bicyclists in and around Fredericksburg.