Holeshots!!! Holeshots!!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Received my lightly used Dale Walker Holeshots today. I bought them from my new best friend Mogambo. What a guy, sent me a set of slip-on on trust. Packed them great, and they look like new!!! Put them on tonight...sound great! :p :bleh: :p :bleh: :clap: Check is on the way, Is this a great bunch of guys...or what!!! Jon, thanks again.....

Last edited by a moderator:
While I don't yet have an FJR, I did have a Holeshot on my Bandit and man did it ever sound good. Plus, Dale is a real standup guy. Two years after I bought his pipe the core loosened and the pipe would rattle. I called Dale and he said, "send it in and I'll fix it for you for free". What?! It's true, two years after the sale, no questions asked he fixed it and sent it back the same day. He earned a lifetime customer from that incident. His justification was since they are a relatively small company, he can't afford to have unhappy customers. He'd rather lose a little on repair than lose the customer and anyone he talks to for life. If only all companies had policies like this. +1 for Dale. Now, all I need is an FJR so I can put Holeshots on it...

Hey Black...I'd be glad to...uh...keep those puppies exercised for ya...and I'd do it gratis brother...Dale is a great dude and I also wish more companies would operate with his ethics !!!

Bobby ;)

dale is a stand-up guy who actually gets on the phone with you and gives sound (no pun intended) advice. Hoping his exhaust will be out soon.I'll try to shoot him an email this week about the header.

I have been VERY happy with my HoleShots in S/S. Some people have said that they are loud, but, even though I don't like loud pipes, I like them. I think the Yoshi on my FZ1 is louder.

I also think they are handsome cans, well-made, and went on easily. Dale delivered everything he promised. I don't know how they compare to StainTunes (other than being a good bit less expensive).

Now, with Ivan's Performance Products PCIII custom map, I'm making 128 hp on Ivan's dyno. The thing wheelies is first gear and starts making power further down in the RPM scale.

Now I find some of Dale's politics a little cuckoo, but fair's fair--I'll bet he thinks the same about mine! :rolleyes:

Now I find some of Dale's politics a little cuckoo, but fair's fair

I have had a set of staintune. They are very nice, but there was something about them I did not like and sold them. I am very happy with the shot's, I would not say they are real loud...I say just right. Hope Dale comes out with the header soon. I not sure of the Dales politics..can you fill me in... ;)

Now I find some of Dale's politics a little cuckoo, but fair's fair

I have had a set of staintune. They are very nice, but there was something about them I did not like and sold them. I am very happy with the shot's, I would not say they are real loud...I say just right. Hope Dale comes out with the header soon. I not sure of the Dales politics..can you fill me in... ;)
Sure. It's simple. We don't agree on them at all. That's fair, isn't it, Dale?