How Can I Stop The Shifter From Turning Shoes Bl

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gun, you wouldnt be sayin that if we called it a shifter Holster now wouldya ! And whats this I hear about bras on tanks...dont the little hook things scratch up the tank ? Nevermind ! :D

Bobby

Ok, ok, ok... here's the solution... slap one of these babies on there, and you'll never have to worry about marks on the top of your footwear.... :D

Shift magic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Then forget about leaning the bike. Floorboards suck for curves. Although they are nice if you dump the bike.

Just wear black shoes. Get on with it.

There's an aluminum shifter 'sleeve' on ebay that's made by some German. Looks good but it's pricey. I'm only slightly interested because it's a little larger diameter.

dobias <_<

It is getting pretty Gay talking about how size matters...

I know a friend that road a couple hundred miles home from

Yosemite barefoot on a 250 2 stroke :clown2: :haha:

Found this, too.

Check out the pictures in the 'About ShiftCush' link. Apparently bikes can be broken down into two categories. "Harley" and "Metric". Gotta love that.

Yeah...wear black shoes. :haha:

But seriously, I very, very rarely get on the bike without either my Red Wing or Alpinestars riding boots. If I do it is wearing my Dr. Martins (black), which is what I wear at work...however, I wear my riding boots on my commute to work. Too, too many close calls on the commute to not have my ankle protected. I toss my shoes for the day into the side case and do a Mr. Rogers at work. :agent:

'Kay - - - see...

THAT? Is extraordinarily gay... :haha:
J Chri#t, a company making a product which encorages people not to wear proper saftey equipment. Hope they are proud,.

Had a bit of a shunt this year ( SV gone but got an FJR out of it). While I was being checked out in the ED,( full gear released me in 30 mins) they pulled a girl in. Squid passenger, rushed her up to have her legs rebuilt and reskined. 17, used to be pretty :sad2:

BugR

TWN, Sherlock would be a hoot over here too. And his sheep are welcome as well. :D

Quite possibly the worst idea ever...

ShoeGuard02.JPG