I finally got it

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dstray

Reaction score
After posting for your help guys the wife said go get it and all i can say is wow . I bought her home yesterday and couldnt get off her to come tell you guys so im up early writing something short and im out of here .

Here in northern maine we still have 3 to 4 feet of snow in most places so ill wear a snowmobile suit and look like the michelin man but under all that and a full face helmet you know i will be grinning from ear to ear .

My first ride impressions is wow its fast,comforable,smooth, ok enought i gotta go ride everyone have a great day i sure will . :yahoo:

COngrats on your purchase. You won't regret owning the feej. Up there in N. Maine it will be a nice treat to get around on those mountain roads. Watch out for the MOOSE. Man those animals are tall. Some epic scenery up there. Look forward to trip reports and pics.

Welcome aboard dstray. 3.5 years of ownership here. Never a problem (well except for the right fairing panel that just cracked at a screw hole, but the replacement cost is only $114 so no biggie) :)

CONGRATS! I can relate to the excitement.

I rolled off a new one last Saturday and I just turned over 655 miles this morning when arriving to work. Diggin the fact I am going in for the break-in service after my first week of riding.

Keep us up to day on your initial observations.

Jeff

CONGRATS!!!! Watch out for the sand down Maine ;)

Ed.. :big_boss:

Congratulations. You won't regret it. Sounds like you might need a heated seat, some Gerbings gear, and heated handgrips in Maine. Be careful with the ice and road grit. Wouldn't want you to scratch that shiny bike. :rolleyes: