I"m b a a a c k!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7xray

Reaction score
After the cardiac event last May, the Doc said no driving, climbing ladders, etc. Well, last week I went to Denver and had a cardiac procedure done to eliminate, or at least greatly reduce, the probability that a similar event would happen again. Just had a couple of short rides around the block and it feels great. Hope to get a few more weeks in before the snow flies, although given the burning conditions we have around here, the sooner the snow flies the better.

Anyway, I'm happy. :yahoo:

Cheers all, hope to see you all at some event next year.

Fred

7Xray

"I don't want a pickle, just want to ride on my motorcycle,. . ."

Welcome back Fred. Glad all is well with the ticker. Take it slow and follow the doc's orders as long he allows you to have fun. :yahoo:

After the cardiac event last May, the Doc said no driving, climbing ladders, etc. Well, last week I went to Denver and had a cardiac procedure done to eliminate, or at least greatly reduce, the probability that a similar event would happen again. Just had a couple of short rides around the block and it feels great. Hope to get a few more weeks in before the snow flies, although given the burning conditions we have around here, the sooner the snow flies the better.

Anyway, I'm happy. :yahoo:

Cheers all, hope to see you all at some event next year.

Fred

7Xray

"I don't want a pickle, just want to ride on my motorcycle,. . ."motorsicle.....
Fixed it fer ya! Glad to have ya back!

I believe it was already said...never give up! Glad you're back in motion Fred. Go git the Beartooth before the snow flies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear you are back. Wishing you well.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news Fred!! I'll bet that little stretch of abstinence, riding that (dark) cherry again feels "as good as the first time".

Maybe even better since she's more experienced and you know what you're doing now.

:p

Oh geeze... I just can't seem to stay away from all the sexual innuendos today....