I never suspected anything was going on...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elderberry

Reaction score
I had no idea anything was going on, but I guess I should have realized that it was inevitable...

This is what happens when you let them run wild I guess....

When you leave old Mr. Davidson

IMG_MrDavidson.jpg

in the same garage with young Ms. Burgman (the little hussy..!!!) After all, who could be expected to resist those cute little tail feathers..???

IMG_MsBurgman.jpg

this is what ends up happening and now we have another one to raise... We're calling him Little Feejer or Lil Feej for short. He sure is a cute little feller...

IMG_LittleFeejer.jpg

I have to admit, I am kinda proud of the old guy. I didn't realize he still had it in him...!!! :rolleyes:

I suspect it was the local delivery guy!
block60.jpg

Hey..!!!! The United Arab Emirates Fed Ex dude...!!! I never thought about that possibility... Well, Little Feej does have somewhat of a dark, mysterious Arabian look...

Could be....

In 2003, the Block 60 was redesignated F-16E/F, in recognition of the major structural, avionics and propulsion system advancements, which make the Block 60 a practically new version of the F-16. The first of 80 Block 60 F-16s for the United Arab Emirates Air Force made its maiden flight at Fort Worth on December 6, 2003. It bore the serial 3001 and wore the civil registration of N161LM. Deliveries are scheduled to run from 2004 to 2007.

w00t!

Welcome to the club!

You'll love it as I'm sure you've already figured! :)

Just make sure you take stock in rear tires as the feej loves to eat them. :)

Good on ya!

BTWB'tard, orphan, genetic experiment, you are one lucky guy!

Thanks, Blade...

You are right -- I am very lucky... Especially for having the understanding wife that I have and for her love of the open road too...

The shirt says it all -- Life IS Good...

Now we have to split for a 200 mile BBQ run for lunch...

Later

JJ..

I think you really need to check the Neighbors and see what sort of Equipment they're sporting. I mean if she is alone all day, well I'll just say it is a dream come true for the right Rod. Either way I hope you punished the BugerKing and the Pig with plain old Ajax and tap water bathes. That'll teach em.

I had no idea anything was going on, but I guess I should have realized that it was inevitable...
This is what happens when you let them run wild I guess....

When you leave old Mr. Davidson

in the same garage with young Ms. Burgman (the little hussy..!!!) After all, who could be expected to resist those cute little tail feathers..???

[this is what ends up happening and now we have another one to raise... We're calling him Little Feejer or Lil Feej for short. He sure is a cute little feller...

IMG_LittleFeejer.jpg

I have to admit, I am kinda proud of the old guy. I didn't realize he still had it in him...!!! :rolleyes:
If I thought my FJR was a bastard child of a Harley I would disown it ASAP.... Shoot the father and mother,,,,

That's a crime against nature.....

it takes a sick mind to come up with such a evil thought,,,,

I have to go take a bath now,,, I feel dirty......... :dribble:

Hey..!!!! The United Arab Emirates Fed Ex dude...!!! I never thought about that possibility... Well, Little Feej does have somewhat of a dark, mysterious Arabian look...

Could be....

In 2003, the Block 60 was redesignated F-16E/F, in recognition of the major structural, avionics and propulsion system advancements, which make the Block 60 a practically new version of the F-16. The first of 80 Block 60 F-16s for the United Arab Emirates Air Force made its maiden flight at Fort Worth on December 6, 2003. It bore the serial 3001 and wore the civil registration of N161LM. Deliveries are scheduled to run from 2004 to 2007.

Those conformal fuel tanks sure make it look like something different then an F-16.

Herkypilot

Last edited by a moderator: