I Saw 'ol "spinny Top" Today!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To whom this may concern -

I saw Greg/SkooterG today in the land of milk and honey. Yeah, Wheaton.

Turns out he grew up here and was visiting family.

He's real busy at work, and hopes to be more active on the board sometime soon.

He checks in now and then, so if you want to leave him a message or give him the raspberries, you can do it here...

You do meet the nicest people riding an FJR...

Yo! Skootmeister, wad up from Mayberry! Aunt Bea has an apple pie baked for you when you get back...

Burp! from Otis and Goober says hey, too.

Well, it was a pleasure putting a face to a forum name, and whaddayaknow? wheatonfjr was a heck of a nice guy.

Not sure I'll be able to say the same for the Rad and TWN, but with some trepidation, I look forward to finding out someday.

It was a pleasure wheaton, hope to do it again sometime, and be able to combine some riding. You MUST make it to Reno.

It was nice riding around the midwest. Even though I grew up in the Chi-town burbs, I didn't ride in my younger days (at least not the motorized variety) so this was a first. Unfortunately, plans for a couple days along the Mississippi with an old high school buddy and his FJ1200 didn't pan out, but we did spend an afternoon riding locally. He liked my FJR, and I like his FJ, but you can definitely tell that they made some improvements in 12 years.

Hope to be present more around here now.

Have a great trip wheaton.

Awwww, don't worry TWN. I am saving a big wet kiss for you and the Rad when we finally get some face time...... :airkiss:

:tease:

How wet? You mean like, smoochin' the hotty next door wet, or Aunt Marge wet? Or you mean like confined to an institution for loss of muscle control wet, or jeez I should'nt a ate that whole meat thing burrito in Guadalajara wet? I mean, I'd like to be prepared, as would, I'm sure, Mr. TDub. Though, if ya wanna IM me, I might have a suggestion for for 'ol TWN. :D