"I want you to enjoy your bike."

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for sharing. Once again, the glass is still half full. They are not done by a long shot with options. They know precisely why and what is keeping them from proceeding, and they know what to do to try and get there. Hopefully, the swelling will be down by Tuesday, and the wire will do what it has to do.

Stress makes things swell. Meditate. Be calm. Keep good thoughts.

We are all pulling for you and her, my friend. Please lean on us.

Please.

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual the collective dose not surprise me...
thumbsup.gif
we're all hoping for good outcome for your SO and for you our forum friend.

I am praying for you and understand your concern after recently thinking I might be l losing my BF. Things are currently working out for us and hopefully will for you and your BF. Continue to stay close and positive as you have been doing.

Stay strong my friend. Take what solace you can from knowing just how many of us are thinking about you and your wife. Post updates when you can and let her know we're all pulling for her

I can't imagine dealing with everything you are going through. My wife is also my best friend, and this has made me think I don't show my appreciation near enough. Frustrating knowing we can't do anything for you and your wife except give moral support and keep you both in our thoughts. I truly hope in some way that helps. (a LOT of good thoughts and wishes going out to you both from what I have read here)

Terminal cancer, cholangiocarcinoma, no possibility of a cure. I don't know whether we have days, weeks or months, whether she will be be able to come home at all, nor how uncomfortable she will get.

I'm letting the side down, I'm sobbing like a baby as I write this. There's good support among our family and friends, all her close family are in a similar state to me, but we will be strong because that's what she wants.

Thanks again for all your good wishes.

So sorry to read that sad news. All you can do is continue to be there for her, for what you've shared in this life and have been together. Everything is temporary, but your love for one another can never be erased or made inconsequential. You are a comfort to her as she must leave you, but she will always be with you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you two resolve the story of the life you've spent together.

Sad news indeed. Comforting each other will help you both through the process and memories will sustain.

I shared your worst fear from the start of this thread. It's awful news, but you will have the gift of sharing your undying love, most intimate thoughts and fears. I wish you solace for your pain, and prayers her passing will be comforted with her loved ones surrounding, and celebrating her life. May peace be with you all. Please be free to lean on us in anyway that helps.

I'm so sorry to read the horrible news. Wish there were something more we could do to help.

If there is a small silver lining to it, it's that you'll get to spend what time is left with each other, and will be able to make your feelings known to each other. We do not always get that chance.

I can completely and deeply empathize with you right now.

I can hear my wife say "I want you to enjoy your bike" should we find ourselves in a similar situation. Having seen the speed of pancreatic cancer in a sibling, I know time takes on a very different meaning on a spread spectrum of levels.

So, I hope that you can find relief with your bike. That has worked for me for a very long time in tough times.