IBA Cert Arrived today!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYFJR

Reaction score
The wait is over!!! It's official!! IBA number 26964!!

My dad and I rode on July 9, 2006 and my packet came in the mail today! So to all of those waiting...it's coming!

Rich

Congrats! I'm sure there were times during the ride you may have thought "What the hell am I doing?", but now you know why! That internal satisfaction is something that's solely yours!

Craig

Congrats! Thanks for posting this. The ride for me was the easy part, this waiting 9+ months is getting me down.

Congrats! Thanks for posting this. The ride for me was the easy part, this waiting 9+ months is getting me down.
I understand your pain.

All you that are awaiting your FIRST IBA cert and notification of membership - hang in there. I know I couldn't wait for my first ride certification to arrive. It only took about 2 months and I was eagerly awaiting the mail every day. This 9 month wait has got to be disheartening. But don't lose the faith! IMHO, it's all worth it.

Congrats KYFJR!!!! Can you give me a Woo-hoo?!?!?!?!

Almost up to 27,000. Wow. Huge growth these days.

I am awaiting a cert for a little ride that I did on July 9th also, so hopefully mine will be here too.

There were over 500 rides certified for June 06 alone! I'm now surprised the wait isn't longer! :blink:

Oh,

KYFJR........ I hate you! :p :p I'm on the list so I should get my cert any day.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad and I rode on July 9, 2006 and my packet came in the mail today! So to all of those waiting...it's coming!

Rich
Congrats KYJFR! I'm sure your ride is one you and your dad will look back upon fondly. Please pass congrats on to your dad as well! :clapping:

I am awaiting a cert for a little ride that I did on July 9th also, so hopefully mine will be here too.
They give out certs for those now? I guess you could get 2 SaddleSore certs for the same day? :dribble:

Thanks everyone! Hey Skoot...[SIZE=18pt]Woo Hoo!!! [/SIZE](My wife said shut up with the woo hoo's already!)

congratulations. what are you planning for your next ride cert?

Well, Dad is 68 and I am 38 and he is pushing for the Bun Burner this year! As long as he can keep going, you know sure grit will make me go...

Hang in there guys...it's cool! I absolutely love the license plate bracket - I'm sure this will be a conversation starter!

Rich
Rich,

That's awesome. Congrats!

Thanks for the update as well. At least we can track their progress as they weed through all the rides!

Jeff

Congrats on your great acheivement KYFJR.

You got yours in 9 months,that means I only have to wait til July, WOO HOO!!!

Great accomplishment!!

I just got off thp phone with Mike, My cert is signed and will be in the mail this week!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Rich
Congrats on the IBA certification! I felt as though it would never come, I had plans on framing the certificate, along with the patch, I'm gonna have to get to that someday.

The plate backer is on the bike though, you sure do get some funny questions about it from non-bike type people.

"Did you pay to become a member of that club?"

"Are you a body buider?"(This one made me laugh out loud!)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about time. Any idea what your number is?
No, I forgot to ask ( I was so shocked he called me to apologize for the delay, thats CLASS!). The number of rides last june I would guess #99,999. :blink: :D :p

Yep, Kneebone is one class act. Word.

And you know that every plate frame you see out there was earned. No question about it.