IBR 2023 registration

Help Support FJRForum:

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll know eventually. Some people on FB went nuts and announced their making the cut (in spite of the notice letter ALWAYS saying to be low-key until the Rally Mistress says it's okay).

owsley

Trailer Park Assistant Supervisor
Reaction score
We'll know eventually. Some people on FB went nuts and announced their making the cut (in spite of the notice letter ALWAYS saying to be low-key until the Rally Mistress says it's okay).
I can’t tell you how many fjrs will make the cut, but I know that there will be one less fjr on the start line (me!) Can’t play if you didn’t apply and get drawn!
In my opinion, the low key of announcing whether you made it in is a recommendation, not necessarily a requirement. I understand there are a lot of disappointed folks out there that did not get drawn. Also, there seems to be many more people freely announcing it this time.

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
I seem to remember some people thinking remote-support-over-the-phone-by-teams-of people-with-lotsa-sleep-back-home was a good idea, too.

Kendoo

Reaction score
I can’t tell you how many fjrs will make the cut, but I know that there will be one less fjr on the start line (me!) Can’t play if you didn’t apply and get drawn!
In my opinion, the low key of announcing whether you made it in is a recommendation, not necessarily a requirement. I understand there are a lot of disappointed folks out there that did not get drawn. Also, there seems to be many more people freely announcing it this time.
Make that two less. Gonna feel weird next year after having run 3 straight.

Latest posts