Iggy's Occasional NAFO Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I see that folks are arriving home. I'm really happy to see that there aren't the crash boo-boos that happened on the way there.

So, now enquiring minds want to know... how many '08's were at the meet? Wasn't there supposed to be a contest to name the #?

So I see that folks are arriving home. I'm really happy to see that there aren't the crash boo-boos that happened on the way there.
So, now enquiring minds want to know... how many '08's were at the meet? Wasn't there supposed to be a contest to name the #?
I believe the number was 8. I think I saw more 08s than that heading west as I was heading east from NAFO. Actually, I saw more FJRs in the last two days on the road than I've ever seen before. The FJR seems to be picking up in popularity.

At some point, I'll post some pics of several really cool bikes we saw up on Mt. Evans. A motorcycling family (father, son, and daughter) were on a Feej, a CBX, and a Hawk GT, respectively. Talking to him, he also had an RD350. What a cool collection. He said he's getting rid of the Feej because, now, everyone has one. Ha.

Last edited by a moderator:
8?! That's it? I am EXTREMELY surprised.

8?! That's it? I am EXTREMELY surprised.
There were 8 registered. Per contest parameters, the official count was 5 in the parking area when the bikes were tallied during Saturday's banquet.

I was surprised as well. I would have guessed 12 myself.

Actually, I'm adopted. Who knows?

THE MICROPHONE?????????? My "on line" comments were, of course, in jest. For the most part, anyway. Surprised I was, yes. Touched, somewhat. At a loss for words? Very.

Wasn't the same without you Radman, Maybe next year, or if you can see your way clear for CFR?????
CFO, you mean? I'm tryin.