Ignacio's Bin O' Gerlach And Guns

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about them torque values? Aren't they just great at the top of this thread?

Since I seem to be helping hijaak my own thread.......

Also add the 2007 model list the thing I learned on my '05:

Teflon coated rear wheel so that playa dust does not accumulate while doing triple digits on the playa. (It was over 1/2 thick when I got home)

Spray on coating to top of tank to avoid chips from landing bullet casings.

Steering lock (like a throttle lock) so rider can take off both hands and concentrate on their marksmanship.

Loctited mirrors to reduce vibration of mirrors when doing impersonations of Thrust 2 across the playa.

WC......glad to see what goes on in Gerlach stays in Gerlach. :blink:

You're in charge of keeping it secret when I run for office next :bleh:

That's what that bastard was attached to the end of the pole! Burners spying on FJR riders.

I mooned it and flipped it off 3 or 4 times with no reaction from townspeople or black helicopters. Now I know.

....It's important to be an informed visitor of Gerlach.

And here is the quite ecstatic Georgie Porgie, checking out his good fortune.  If you look closely, you may be able to see the flesh wound on Barbie's left thigh inflicted by George.
Gerlachfest05031.jpg
is that ibr rally master landry in the background?

is that ibr rally master landry in the background?

I can neither confirm, nor deny.....

Senator, I have no recollection..........

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you..............

B)

OK Kids.

I AM the magic bullet. B)

Thats me in the truck with the shotgun.

I whacked "Playa Barbie" with my second shell, and it was DEFINITELY from a closer distance than when we were on the bikes. The driver ( who is a close friend and his identity will be protected so no one will know who CHUCK HICKEY is ) was already pretty far gone on vodka and OJ, so that explains the closer drive by.

Due to Warchild's "State", it was certainly preferable to have him in the truck, versus on a bike, potentially swerving into innocent bystanders. <G>

Of course this is all fiction at this point and completely deniable by all parties and their victims.

No shit, I'm outta beer. Gotta go you hosers!

GZ

That's weird. I went to Burning Man in '97 and '98. Went there gay and came back straight ;)

I certaintly hope no one was actually drinking while shooting and driving. If you were, what a bunch of fu*king irresponsble IDIOTS. ALCOHOL GUNS AND DRIVING NEVER MIX!!!!

Well, like I mentioned, we wuz all pretty drunked up...
Pretty mean of those two woman to take advantage of a drunk like that, but I guess I took it in the spirit intended... nice pigtails, huh? :lol:
BWAH!

Just had a chance to read through the whole thread. Sure regret not making it this year.

But fuquin' HA frickin' HAH! :D :lol: :drinks:

Pippie Warstockings!

Alcohol, guns, and driving seem to mix for about 1 hour per year. Am I an Idiot? Sure, whatever.

Life is a big risk and I'm sure we all heaped on orders of magnitude of risk.....as well as orders of magnitude of enjoyment.

So back off Hoss. We can choose to take the risk and absoutely had zero chance of endangering anybody else in the world being 5 miles from the nearest civilian soul.

ALCOHOL GUNS AND DRIVING NEVER MIX!!!!
Sure they do! Mix quite well, if I do say so myself!

Lighten up Frances. Or are you going to try and tell me you have NEVER done anything that falls on the side of fun and irresponsible.

@ Bounce:

Pippie Warstockings!
Fukin hilarious! That one's gonna stick!

Alcohol, guns, and driving seem to mix for about 1 hour per year. Am I an Idiot? Sure, whatever.
Life is a big risk and I'm sure we all heaped on orders of magnitude of risk.....as well as orders of magnitude of enjoyment.

So back off Hoss. We can choose to take the risk and absoutely had zero chance of endangering anybody else in the world being 5 miles from the nearest civilian soul.
I do not think three drunk people in one vehicle is "5 miles from endangering anyone", proves your statement as false. FYI, DUI is against the law on public or private property. Famous last words, "It was an accident. I didn't mean to shoot him, we were just having fun." At 853 ft/sec, it takes less than a second to ruin two lives.