In honor of all Banned members

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyfool

Reaction score
[SIZE=36pt]NWS[/SIZE] due to written language....

showing the internal workings of Iggy, Warchild, et al.....

Last edited by a moderator:
D'oh! You beat me to it! I saw that over at ADVRider.com today and damn near split a gut! OH- Scheiße! Ich beachtete gerade... Ich habe über neun tausend Pfosten! :eek:

Yeah who the hell do those admins think they are anyway. :rolleyes:

Oh by the way did you see what popped up as related videos? yeah... Crrreapy!

That is a RIOT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But Pony's wording may mislead some folks... the vid doesn't show the inner workings of the Admins; it shows the impact to the fuckwit who got BANNED! ;)

Now, here a video that clearly depicts those ass'tards at home who try to log in and see that they are banned.... this vid will have you CRYING with laughter!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is a RIOT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
But Pony's wording may mislead some folks... the vid doesn't show the inner workings of the Admins; it shows the impact to the fuckwit who got BANNED! ;)

Now, here a video that clearly depicts those ass'tards at home who try to log in and see that they are banned.... this vid will have you CRYING with laughter!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh jesus if that kid is for real I feel sorry for his parents :rofl:

...cant be

Wow. This is what happens when somebody gets their own island on the member map. I had no idea. :yahoo: :rofl: