• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In need of 09 left mirror.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked for the left side mirror and all I have is the empty box the replacement came in. I thought I had kept the old one but it looks like I tossed it. I'm off work Friday and plan on spending some time in the garage so I will look again.

HEY. THANK YOU! DennisJ. I bought an 09 W/39,900 on it for $5500 witch is not bad but it does need fork seals.Brought it home cleaned it up . Knocked it over .Put 4 scratches on it . No big deal. 4 days later needed to put it on a trailer, And being impatient and in a hurry, I drove it off the side of the trailer and scratched up the left side and broke the mirror. Hey i just thought you needed a good laugh. Thank You vabikebreaker.

I do have one, however the catch is that I am on the East coast and won't get back to TX, to the 11th.

It's boxed up in the garage.

If you can hold out to then, I will verify and let you know then.

Will pm you.

Hot dang, just realized you are in Virginia; I can bring it back with me when I return.