In SoCal here

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
So far only coldcut has dropped his bike in the driveway. Luckily he did not hit the garage door.
Yes, and I had not even been drinking. Oh well, At least I didn't hit the Porsche!

Today I will be cruising around L.A. on the FJR doing Real Estate stuff. My Laptop fits in the Topcase, along with my other things. I am going to N. Hollywood, EagleRock, Then Long Beach and finally to points unknown until the wife calls to get home for dinner. <_<

Today I will be cruising around L.A. on the FJR doing Real Estate stuff. My Laptop fits in the Topcase, along with my other things. I am going to N. Hollywood, EagleRock, Then Long Beach and finally to points unknown until the wife calls to get home for dinner. <_<
Cruised most of L.A. on sunday, stopped for water (Me, not the bike), at the Queen Mary. The smells of the Ocean, The tourists from all over and the cool breeze were therapy to my tension filled days. I thank my lucky stars I got this bike.

Hi ramrezz425,

Welcome to the forum.......I'm down here in Huntington Beach.

Most of our rides have been on Friday's to just about anywhere BBQ

we can find and get back before dark. We catch a few waves in

the morning and build up an appetite.

And yes...... even I have not been on Johnny's driveway.

Probably rode right past there too on the way to Sweet Lumpy's.

or the Pala buffet.

Larry

WW'sFJR

I am down in Fallbrook.
You're up in the hood.
If that's the 'hood' in Fallbrook - I'll take it! (Unless of course I had to ride my FJR down his driveway).
It's the avocado hood. :p
His driveway is a challenge, but he has a garage door to stop you. :p
So far only coldcut has dropped his bike in the driveway. Luckily he did not hit the garage door.
Hey Johnny 80's,

We're getting to like the ride through Fallbrook now, the "Guacamole Hood", over to the Pala Buffet or Sweet Lumpy's BBQ.

Maybe you could PM me your address and come along and chow down with us sometime.

What's with your driveway.......can't be much worse than, what's it? ........Los Gatos Rd.......love that downhill stuff. :yahoo:

Help us out........we can't find a really good BBQ joint in Fallbrook?

Here's a place I'll bet the El Robustos would love......

Some good BBQ in Port Hueneme/ Oxnard......not fancy just good:

Big Daddy O's

Larry

WW's FJR

I am down in Fallbrook.
You're up in the hood.
If that's the 'hood' in Fallbrook - I'll take it! (Unless of course I had to ride my FJR down his driveway).
It's the avocado hood. :p
His driveway is a challenge, but he has a garage door to stop you. :p
Hey Johnny 80's,

We're getting to like the ride through Fallbrook now, the "Guacamole Hood", over to the Pala Buffet or Sweet Lumpy's BBQ.

Maybe you could PM me your address and come along and chow down with us sometime.

What's with your driveway.......can't be much worse than, what's it? ........Los Gatos Rd.......love that downhill stuff. :yahoo:

Help us out........we can't find a really good BBQ joint in Fallbrook?

Here's a place I'll bet the El Robustos would love......

Some good BBQ in Port Hueneme/ Oxnard......not fancy just good:

Big Daddy O's

Larry

WW's FJR
You are going to fit in around here just fine. There are not good BBQ places in Fallbrook, There are any BBQ places in the FBK. We do have some good Mexican food though. I don't know what the problem is with my driveway. It is just fine if you ask me. These guys are don't know how to ride really well.

As for Coldcut - I am very happy you did not hit the Porsche. Thank you. Lucky thing I had that Yamaha black sharpie marker.

Took a twistie ride through Turnbull Cyn rd. yesterday, Forgot that road was there. Beverly bl. east turns into Turnbull. Hardly any traffic. I need to improve my shifting and stiffen up the front forks. Maybe a fork oil change like I said in another thread. Anyhow, a nice ride. DR