• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In Thrust We Trust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I'd like a shirt like that:
a] My daughters wouldn't approve.

b] My wife wouldn't be all that impressed.

c] If I tried to wear it to work, I'd have to go to sensitivity and sexual harassment training (Again)

So I'm gonna have to pass...

Nice shirt though...
+1 to that

And Snow, that could be considered NWS, so you may want to remove the pic and just put in a link. CYA baby!

Could a small line be drawn across the hips to at least give the impression she has a G-string on?

Then, a skimpy top.

I still couldn't wear that to work but I'd wear it everywhere else!

I will be printing this design next week. Anybody here interested in purchasing a copy of this tee for $20 shipped?
267880601.jpg
I would love one, XXL is the size. Will you accept Paypal?

My wife will like it when I tell her that is how I imagine her on the bike.

Mike

most WWII nose art did not actually show the titties but gave a glimpse of them.

And for the record, I appreciate nose art (and titties) as much as anyone - just don't want to walk into a restaraunt with them out and showing like on the design above.

Ok, kids, snow can do a "crash club" theme if enough of us idiots who have crashed get together and anny up. By the looks/posts I have seen we can. We only have to pay a couple more bucks for the "CRASH CLUB" to be put on the back side. I'll buy four shirts for the total of 88 bucks....now we just need some other pups to get on the "crash" wagon.

Anny up......................................and

FUZZY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump...........come one, come all.....hello, crash club members...........WAKE UP!!!!!!!