Is Bust Brazilian?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because a guy does Brazilian waxing doesn't make him Brazilian.
No, but IIRC, Bust did report that he was down with an SSTD* here (a year or two ago?). Not sure if that makes him a Brazilian, but that and his admitted coital relations with sheep seems to confirm him as being among the study group. Not to just pick on Bust, it seems that our members who cavort with manatees, burros and goats are a part of the same group. No?

*Sheep Sex Transmitted Disease

Just because a guy does Brazilian waxing doesn't make him Brazilian.
No, but IIRC, Bust did report that he was down with an SSTD* here (a year or two ago?). Not sure if that makes him a Brazilian, but that and his admitted coital relations with sheep seems to confirm him as being among the study group. Not to just pick on Bust, it seems that our members who cavort with manatees, burros and goats are a part of the same group. No?

*Sheep Sex Transmitted Disease
Hey now Rich, I'll have you know mi Lupita here has a clean bill of health and has never had burro clap! Can't speak for those sick bastards RadioHowie and ShinyPartsUp!

1103119535_k43oJ-L.jpg

Bunch of alarmists can't even read. Sheesh...

"The study found no association between penile cancer and the number of animals the men had "used," according to LiveScience.com. Nor was there any link between penile cancer and the species of the animals, which included mares, pigs, chickens, and cows."

So goats, sheep, burros and manatees are all safe ya feckers.

I also found it interesting almost 1/3 of the men admitted to having animal friends with benefits.. which means it is likely one in three forum members secretly love Santa's reindeer. Ho! Ho! Ho!

Bunch of alarmists can't even read. Sheesh...

"The study found no association between penile cancer and the number of animals the men had "used," according to LiveScience.com. Nor was there any link between penile cancer and the species of the animals, which included mares, pigs, chickens, and cows."

So goats, sheep, burros and manatees are all safe ya feckers.
:blushing: I stand corrected, Shiny. :blushing: May love prevail. :rolleyes:

:blushing: I stand corrected, Shiny. :blushing: May love prevail. :rolleyes:

At least you stand. A lot of guys on this board are too lazy to even do that and take a stool to the barn.