Is this an appropriate shirt?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrunDog

Reaction score
My wife is a fantastic woman, but admittedly does not embrace my passion for the two-wheelers (some of you already know this has something to do with my limited mileage...). When a new bike accessory shop (called Cruiser Heaven) opened in town, she decided to buy something for me as a nice gesture.

So, I come to you guys for advice. How did she do? What do I say? Better, what do I do with this?

IMG_0530.JPG

-BD

The wife bought it for you? A gift from the heart? Well, then, you'll wear it.

Got kids? Little kids? Wait till they start picking out Father's Day presents for you. Same thing.

My wife is a fantastic woman, but admittedly does not embrace my passion for the two-wheelers (some of you already know this has something to do with my limited mileage...)...What do I say? Better, what do I do with this?
How 'bout put it on, then when she's not looking, take it to heart! Meaning, jump on that bike and don't come back for like, two whole hours. See what it really feels like to "Ride it like you stole it"! :D :p Man up, dog!

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife is a fantastic woman, but admittedly does not embrace my passion for the two-wheelers (some of you already know this has something to do with my limited mileage...)...What do I say? Better, what do I do with this?
How 'bout put it on, then when she's not looking, take it to heart! Meaning, jump on that bike and don't come back for like, two whole hours. See what it really feels like to "Ride it like you stole it"! :D :p Man up, dog!
And add a couple more miles to that odo. :)

-you don't look anything like your Avatar! :blink:

With regard to the shirt, I wouldn't be wearing it when the nice officer pulls you over for speeding....

-aw hell...disregard the above--go crazy man! Just tell the old lady: Yo, bitch!..I b goin to see my homies! I'm gonna stay out all the dam day! An when I git back, u betta b waitin fo me n bed wif a smile an nuthin else! (Your mileage may vary :D )

be sure to let us know how that works out......

P.S. - if nothing else, you can always put it in your closet with your collection of KISS concert shirts, right?

:thumbup: :thumbup: I'd wear it.

I've got an Orange County Choppers shirt. I wear it, I like it; looks good to me. I'm not making any declarations, it's just a nice tee, yours too.

Hmmm... if it were me, I'd remind my loving and considerate wife that layering is a good thing when you ride. I'd then find something to pull on top of it. Either that or get some fringed chaps, fingerless gloves, and a bandana and embrace it.

I would say to wear it around the house and just as mentioned above use it as a layer when it is cold out. I think the source of the shirt is far more important than the goofy graphics. I think my family knows that I don't care for cruisers in general so they just avoid motorcycle gifts since all the easy stuff is Harley related.

It's too small anyway - tell her you'd like to take it back and exchange it for another size.

Go with her, and when you get to the store, find something less obnoxious and say "Oh, honey! I really just wanted to exchange sizes, but this one here is really cool. Are you ok if I get it instead?" :innocent:

Her response: "Of course not dear. I just want you to be happy."

Yeah. Right. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Heck, I'd wear it anytime I could!

Perfectly fine shirt.

I like to see Jap tech-bike riders wear leather and stuff with skulls on 'em--it blurs the boundary and shakes people up!

Man, that's a terrible shirt, do yourself a favor and send it to me... oh, and the hat too.

Also, if your wife wants to buy you more of that stuff, my size is XXL. :agent:

If you decide to keep it, then wear it like you mean it!!! :eek:rc:

Welp, sorry to say, but your just gonna have to grow a beard, let your hair grow out, getcha some new leather, sell your feejer and buy a you know what!! :D Your a Harley dude in infancy---I know, it'll hurt at first, but you'll learn to love it! :lol:

Hey, your wife bought it out of love for you. She may not have your passion for bikes but at least she tries to please you. Wear it proudly out of love for her no matter what you think of it. You'll fit in with some crowd. I have a closet full stuff that my wife thought I would like. Making her happy gives me unlimited riding time. It'll fade or wear out with some help. :bad: