James Burleigh

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! Been away for the holiday and sure hated coming back to that thread title. Glad you're home and on the mend, JB. Please take mighty fine care of yourself for awhile. We'll be sending all the good juju we can muster.

At least you're on the right board. A quick search shows people around here know a lot about fixing tickers.

Hans, glad to know you're still with us. And fantastic ride report. I'm sharing it with my family. If someone as healthy as you can have a heart attack, I think I'm doomed! Diet starts tomorrow.

Let me know if you need anything. Happy to run out there, keep the oil circulating in your FJR, etc.

Hans, glad to know you're still with us. And fantastic ride report. I'm sharing it with my family. If someone as healthy as you can have a heart attack, I think I'm doomed! Diet starts tomorrow.

Let me know if you need anything. Happy to run out there, keep the oil circulating in your FJR, etc.
Thank you, Jerry, for the offer. Em just got accepted to NYU, starting in mid-January, and when she leaves I don't know how Fang and I are going to take care of one another.... :( . I'll let you know....

Haven't ridden the Feejer in a couple of weeks. That's a record during non-vacation times. (My motorcycle has oil??? :blink: )

Last edited by a moderator: