Join In Wishing Our HotRodZilla a Happy Birthday!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday A.J. I for one think you look just marvelous darling.

schreck-2.jpg

Have a safe ride and enjoy your birthday... Suggestion... take some bug repellent with you in the event that Beemerdon becomes a pest!
Beemerdons is why I take two tubes of Preparation H. Sometimes he completely goes away.
'Zilla, you are going to have a really good birthday week; petey, spyderbret and Nosecone have volunteered to give you a full body massage after your coming out party Friday night!
Thought I'd correct that for you....

Happy birthday AJ!

Only the BEST peeps have their birthday today!

;)

Happy Birthday.

I understand that they have BeemerDons trained now. If you just push the "Go Home" button on the Navigator IV on the Beemer, Don will just go home.

Unfortunately Don will not have the Navigator IV in the Alps with him so we will have to come up with some other solution.

Happy Birthday.

I understand that they have BeemerDons trained now. If you just push the "Go Home" button on the Navigator IV on the Beemer, Don will just go home.

Unfortunately Don will not have the Navigator IV in the Alps with him so we will have to come up with some other solution.
First the Good News 'Zilla, I taught yamafitter how to read an Alps map; now the even Better News AJ, yamafitter was fully buck naked in the original shot of this photograph and I just emailed it over to you! Enjoy it, mi Amigo!

IMG0800-L.jpg

Hold on there youngin. Aren't you a bit young to be ridin an FJR?

I thought it was the official bike of the old fart/young at heart folk.

Happy Birthday. Have fun at FOG.