Joshua Tree NP

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot Woot!

First weekend Dec?
Arrrgggghhh, yaaarrrrgggghhhh, that weekend is already obligated. My wife's Boss has an annual Christmas party. This year it's Pirate themed. :pirate: Can't miss that. 2nd weekend?
Fixed it for ya... :D

Hey, Don. No prob, right? We can do pirates.... :pirate: :pirate: :rockwoot: :friends:

Last edited by a moderator:
OK then, it's looking like the 2nd weekend of Dec.

If possible, I'll head out Fri 09 Dec, have a CBA ride via south JT NP ending up norte JT NP for the night? Inspect property Sat early AM, barring any hangovers, then head to Ca City to inspect another property. Possibly get lost by afternoon time then spend the night in BFE. Next day wander home?

Oh, found the reason why this forum wouldn't render my CBA pix of GunMD diving into the beer pool - it doesn't like apostrophes in the URL link.

1.jpg

Depending on what weekend, you can stay at casa-de-Scott.
fuck me he is still alive.........

R
Yes, I'm still alive. And uhhh, you're not my type.

Who else is gonna stop by the Dirty Deuce for wheelbarrow beer and fire?

I have just one bed to spare (twin bed in my son's room, but it's a bed), but some spare floor space for whoever.

So, Don, you'll be at my place Friday Dec 9th, right?

Yep, I get to play Friday, Sat, Sunday!

Yeah for me!

Let me repeat -

Yeah for me!

One big loop -

Creston to Joshua Tree (house and ride through park)

Party with Gun

Off to Hesperia (another house to look at)

Who knows after that

Off to Ca City to look at another house

Then somehow find my way back home via some long stupid twisty secondary goat trail scenic and looong road.

I need to ride, I've been going freakin Krazy.

New Anakee tires on Wabs, fresh oil and filter, Hippo Hands installed.. Ready to rock n' Ride, Candy Butt Association style!

Steaks? CHECK.

Beer? CHECK.

Backyard fire? CHECK.

Like-minded motorcyle folks willing to tell lies aroud a fire while drinkin' some beers? CHECK.

See you tomorrow, Don!

Good times. We had steak, we had beer, we had fire, we had lies, we had fun. Good seeing you again Don. Thanks for stopping by.