Just Ride --- the video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teerex51

The Italian Scallion
Reaction score
Until the weather improves here, we can only re-live the best of our recent rides

J U S T R I D E

This short video has no storyline. I just tried to capture the pleasure and the buzz of riding in fine weather on cage-free roads with a bunch of good riding buddies.

Bend after bend after bend the haunting soundtrack has sort of an intoxicating effect. You just want to keep on ridin'...

I recommend you put your headphones on and push up that volume... :bigeyes:

Stef

PS: For the video buffs, there are 4 different camera angles here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks folks,

most of the footage comes from this mountain area between Milan and the coast.

Roads are narrow but almost deserted on weekdays.

AreaMap.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, that's bad ass! What a great video.

Nice work.

Hey Stef, I love the title...oh, and have you seen my "Just Ride" web site?

This may have to be my "theme video".

GunMD

I did see your website a while back and I guess the name stuck with me...

I did not mean to copy... :rolleyes:

Just go ahead and use the video... I'm glad you like it

Stef

Oh you didn't steal it...

Actually, I bought my bike at John Burr cycles in Fontana, CA and the license plate frame that came on the bike said "Just Ride" and I really liked it...so I stole it.

Hey, you bastard! Where's my royalty check?! :D :p

Nice job editing that. Where'd you get the audio clip with the 'Nah, just gotta get gas'?

Oh, proper photo credit should go to Jeff, aka: jdog109socal. I was merely the, er, model. ;)

Hey, you bastard!  Where's my royalty check?! :D   :p
Nice job editing that.  Where'd you get the audio clip with the 'Nah, just gotta get gas'?

Oh, proper photo credit should go to Jeff, aka: jdog109socal.  I was merely the, er, model. ;)
Why Thank you TWN. :good: Look forward to the next ride.

Jdog109socal

Hey, you bastard!  Where's my royalty check?! :D   :p
Nice job editing that.  Where'd you get the audio clip with the 'Nah, just gotta get gas'?

Oh, proper photo credit should go to Jeff, aka: jdog109socal.  I was merely the, er, model. ;)
Why Thank you TWN. :good: Look forward to the next ride.

Cool video Stef

:clap:

Jdog109socal

Thanks for the nice comments folks B)

Where'd you get the audio clip with the 'Nah, just gotta get gas'?
Er...I made the audio clip. My Archos 420 recorder can also record audio files which you can then transfer directly onto the audio or voice-over track of the Ulead Video 9 software (this also answers Benneyb's question).

In order to make the other voice ("Turning back already?") sound slightly different, I recorded that question on my cellphone and played it back before the Archos... :)

Another Hollywood fabrication exposed....

Stef

Bend after bend after bend the haunting soundtrack has sort of an intoxicating effect. You just want to keep on ridin'...
Nicely done.

I really like the music... what is it, and where could one find it?

It's Basque music from the North of Spain :eek: (coulda fooled me with the bagpipe and all..). Group's called Hevia and the track's name is "Busindre Reel".

Give me an e-mail address and I'll send you the audio file (5.6Mb).

Stef