Key West Trip!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yausa isn't so pricey if you order online. $100 clams will get one to your front door, and they store (dry) for decades.

I hope so too. But, I'm smack in the middle of my audit so stop torturing me you Bastard!!! ;-))

I'm in beautiful downtown Okeechobee FL airport getting my practicle exam done. Spending the weekend here. Gotta brush up on my chewing tobacco, line dancing and spitting in a spittoon. The ladies here go clubbing with cow shit on there boots. My kind of women!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll have to make a quick video to really torture you! :)

Okeechobee? Seriously? My condolences.

LoL. Torture Me?! You mean, more torture than I'm being subjected to now?! I'm In Hell!!! I'm getting quite used to it. You don't scare me!! Lmao

Yes! Okeechobee! Where the women can drink you under the table and without spilling a drop from their pitcher, pick you up with the other arm and throw you in the back seat and get you home! I think I can fall in love here! :)))

Vic,

You're just too easy, or did I mean sleazy? Either way, best of luck with your audit. Hope to seeya soon. Lots of riding and planning to do.

We have to decide some plans for EOM. And other rides this year.

Yes we do, Jim. Looking forward to it. It's not that I'm easy, I'm just cooperative. ;-))

Steve, I'm looking for for that beer you're going to buy me! :))

Ok, Boys. I'm suiting up for Hell Week that starts tomorrow and will last until Saturday. The weekend of the 16th can't get here fast enough. Two weeks and counting! :))

I hear ya' Vic, my work has been getting to me lately. Sometimes I could just scream to the top of my lungs with the frustrations. Luckily, only 2 more weeks to maintain that last thread of sanity. :)

I guess we could start nailing down the details next week, after you get through "Hell". Steve and I will probably start working on when to head to your place and how we'll get down there.

Really looking forward to this ride!

Tony, you gonna make this one?

Sounds good to me! I'm declaring Friday the 16th to be my DAY OFF!! So, you guys can get here as early as you want. I'm thinking turnpike including the extension all the way down to US1 (Dixie Highway) for a little bit before we hit the Overseas Highway. We don't want to go through any of that crap in Miami. We'll damn near not have to apply the brakes until we leave the mainland. It's up to you guys. Don't worry, we won't be missing any of the sweet high elevation twisties. :))