KFG Racing home of GP Suspension is Now Hiring! - Motorcycle Master Service Tech

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GP Suspension

Reaction score
help.gif
We've grown and are looking to add another full time tech to our team. This position would mostly be at the shop, some travel may be required.

High Performance Master Service Technician

KFG Racing is looking for a full time shop technician. Applicant must have a high attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced environment. Motorcycle road racing experience is preferred. This is not an entry level position, we need an experience tech that can self-manage and work independently. Competitive salary, paid holiday and vacation. Will compensate for relocation to the right person.

This position requires:

1. A minimum of 5 years dealership experience or legitimate specialty shop. Prefer certification and MMI graduate.

2. Accurate diagnosis of repairs needed, we need someone who understands the mechanics of motorcycles, someone who can accurately diagnosis problems and symptoms. This position is responsible for completing assigned repairs and preventative maintenance service to motorcycles in a timely fashion. Must be able to apply knowledge, and have the ability to utilize tools and equipment.

3. Servicing, suspension mods, race builds and general service items on all sport bike models, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki and Yamaha. You must be versatile on your bikes, proficient with your time and your diagnostics.

4. Good attitude, good with people and an ability to think on your feet.

5. Drivers License (without major violations). Motorcycle endorsement is necessary; you will have to test ride motorcycles. Sorry no DUIs.

6. Be available to work full-time Tuesday – Saturday 9:30 – 6:30.

7. Be a team player, all departments have to run and work well together.

8. Provide your own tools.

Qualified applicants, please submit your resume, references and salary requirements to [email protected], no calls please.

Dream job but my Computer Field Tech skills don't quite match up and I will retire May 2016. I'm hoping for an early, long and warm summer. More destinations than I can possibly make, but that has always been part of the fun. Picking, choosing and planning.

A friend of mine is very qualified (master mechanic and ex-racer), but he said he doesn't want to move to Auburn WA.