King of the Motos

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jimmy Lewis penned a story about that a few years back IIRC he finished 3rd. That looks like one mean course, bet you don't see many old fukers like me doing that stunt.

How bout it yamafitter Bill? you game?

Yer right Al, too bad there isn't more video footage

Jimmy Lewis penned a story about that a few years back IIRC he finished 3rd. That looks like one mean course, bet you don't see many old fukers like me doing that stunt.

Uhm... no.

Jimmy Lewis was the organizer of King of the Motos (in conjunction with the King of the Hammers event), and this was it's first year.

Uhm... no.

Jimmy Lewis was the organizer of King of the Motos (in conjunction with the King of the Hammers event), and this was it's first year.
Say Slappy, you're our Technical Wizard and perhaps you can answer a question for me. Here in Arizona, if you have a DUI conviction, for the first year you must install a device you blow into before you can operate your vehicle, it is checking for any alcohol.

Is there any chance that this same type of DUI device could possibly be hooked up to Bustanut jokers's computer, so whenever he attempts to PUI he will be blocked until he is once again sober; whenever in Hell that time just may be! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!

Uhm... no.

Say Slappy, you're our Technical Wizard and perhaps you can answer a question for me. Here in Arizona, if you have a DUI conviction, for the first year you must install a device you blow into before you can operate your vehicle, it is checking for any alcohol.

Is there any chance that this same type of DUI device could possibly be hooked up to Bustanut jokers's computer, so whenever he attempts to PUI he will be blocked until he is once again sober; whenever in Hell that time just may be! jes' sayin' and nuff' said!
:lol2: :lmaosmiley: :rofl: :tease: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :tonguesmiley: :lol2: