• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Klim Torrent Overpants - Never worn $300 shipped - Black size 38

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goodman4

Pressing on
Reaction score
For sale are these size 38, never worn Klim Torrent Overpants. I recently bought them new in box from a forum member and they were exactly as promised, but they are just too long for me. Today was the first day I had the opportunity to really try them on and I realized they weren't going to work for me.

https://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/73997/i/klim-torrent-over-pants?SITEID=Google+SEARCH+NON-BRAND+none&P_ID=1124192140&adpos=1t2&creative=97600901813&device=c&matchtype=b&network=g&gclid=CJrx5eqWnM4CFVEkgQodd4cO3g

Revzilla video:

These are meant to be worn with other pants, and would be perfect for wearing over clothes going to work or something like that. They look very professional in my opinion. They are Gore-Tex, Gore Pro, with D30 EVO Hip and knee pads. The hip pads are shown in the photo.

I'd suggest these for someone a little taller than my 5-10 legs or at least with a longer inseam.

These are sold at the online stores for $399. The tags are removed but included and the pants remain unworn other than being tried on.

I'd take $300 paypal shipped to your door. PM me if interested or if you have questions,

- Paul

IMG_3036_edited-1.jpg
IMG_3035_edited-1.jpg

IMG_3039_edited-1.jpg