• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Klim Torrent Gore-Tex over pants size 38 $300.00 shipped SOLD!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abercrombie FJR

Reaction score
These pants have sold.

I have a pair of new Klim Torrent Gore-Pro over pants, with tags unattached, Klim hanger, and Klim box. I purchased these last fall and used them once on a two-hour test ride early this spring and found them to be way too big for me after losing close to thirty pounds over the winter. I have replaced these with the correct size and find they are a great fitting, good looking over pants. They look like new with no scratches, scuffs or or other marks. I will ship in the original Klim box and packaging.

Check out the Klim sizing charts for fitment but I am 6'1" 200 lbs. The length is just a touch short for me with my 35 inch inseam but is way too big for me with my 34 - 36 inch waist. Check out the Klim sizing chart as it goes by hip size. These pants should fit 46 - 47" hips and my hips are 42". I would guess they would fit a guy from 5'6" to 6'1/2" and 225 to 240 pounds with a waist size of about 38" really well.

https://www.klim.com/Torrent-Over-Pant-3081-000?cur=USD&t=1464714071981&

Revzilla review

Last edited by a moderator:
If only I didn't have plentiful quality overpants already... Great deal. I am resisting buying a Klim jacket only by my fingernails. Klim... It's what the cool kids wear.

How's the venting on these? Summer use in the high 90s?
They have full length two way leg zippers that allow for an adjustable amount of venting. If you click on the Revzilla video review starting at 3:00 you will see how the venting works. I think the highest temps that I have worn these pants in has been mid eighties but I have never felt the need to open the vent and try them out yet. I replaced these pants with a pair of 34" in tall and am very happy with them.

I just returned from a 6 day ride to CFR FJR rally in Pembroke Ontario last night, wearing my Apex Jacket and the replacement Torrent pants. I rode nearly 3000 miles in everything ranging from mid eighty's on the way there to last three days riding in 50 degree drizzle, rain and wind. The Gore-Tex Apex Jacket and Torrent pants performed perfectly keeping me perfectly dry. My only complaint was my fault in not bringing a heavy enough mid layer to keep warm under my jacket.

Damn! Anthony talks fast! I might be interested in these if they matched the color of my jacket. It is just a lot of money(even at your outstanding price Kevin) for pants that would be limited use for me. I hardly ever ride with pants on under riding gear. Almost all of the time that would be too hot for me.

Not meaning to piss on your sale either Kevin. I am sure someone will snag these. I did learn that Klim is pronounced "climb".

Not meaning to piss on your sale either Kevin. I am sure someone will snag these. I did learn that Klim is pronounced "climb".
Did that happen when Polaris bought them out last year?
not_i.gif