Lake Almanor RTE April 14th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beginning to sound like a party. Still lightly snowing here but I'm riding down anyway. The white whale has a snow tire on one end so what could go wrong.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't make it you guys have fun in the mountains.

Don't worry - I will have fun also. I will be heading to the coast with my date..

At least 5 bikes and a couple crazy women lovely gals in a cage coming up Feather River Canyon from these parts.
What time are you heading up the canyon?

I plan to also go that way.

Oh yeah....breaking the mold, I will be there.
punk.gif

(I can't believe my sign-on still works....and that I remembered it....and my password.
omg2.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
At least 5 bikes and a couple crazy women lovely gals in a cage coming up Feather River Canyon from these parts.

punk.gif

(I can't believe my sign-on still works....and that I remembered it....and my password.
omg2.gif
)
Figure I'll try to be at that look out (West of Yanky Hill) at 10:15 if anybody wants ta ride up the canyon together? (I'll be come'in frum Paradise.)

CHiPs-Motorcycles.jpg

punk.gif

omg2.gif
)
We are meeting a few bikes at the McDonalds in Oroville at 9:15

punk.gif

omg2.gif
)
We are meeting a few bikes at the McDonalds in Oroville at 9:15
Hopefully y'all are gonna go over Table Mount; I hear the wildflowers are awesome right now. Lotza cool little waterfalls go'in up the canyon too, so keep yer eyes peeled.