lawinter

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please start a new thread next time. Reviving an old one that is non-descript (as this one was) can be a shock to those reading the boards. A Rememberance thread could have been started with a link to the April loss thread. It would have accomplished the intent without jarring readers about another loss (that didn't happen).

R I P We feel for the family and close friends. My deepest sympathy.

Steve Wilber "Lucky"

I doubt if Larry Winter's family ever visits this board - but I saw his birthday posted as being today. I know his wife is probably having a tough day today...say a pray for her and the little ones if you remember.

I didn't know Larry or ever meet Larry. I just liked him as I got to know him through his postings. I liked his signature and took it as my own after his passing. I will likely give that up later this year...

Again, my best to Larry's wife and family...may they be able to move on and thrive as time passes.

I doubt if Larry Winter's family ever visits this board - but I saw his birthday posted as being today. I know his wife is probably having a tough day today...say a pray for her and the little ones if you remember.
I didn't know Larry or ever meet Larry. I just liked him as I got to know him through his postings. I liked his signature and took it as my own after his passing. I will likely give that up later this year...

Again, my best to Larry's wife and family...may they be able to move on and thrive as time passes.
Very well said Mr. Wheaton. We all miss our fallen brothers..

Status
Not open for further replies.