Leo Vince EVO II Full Race Exhaust for the 09 R1

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogie

Two Wheels Forever!!!
Reaction score
First off I need to thank Matt at GPmotoparts.com for without a doubt the best customer service I have ever received!! :yahoo:

The fit and finish on these Leo Pipes is amazing. Everything fit like it was supposed to and looks great. The sound is wicked rolling down the road!! :yahoo:

Notice how small this PC V is!! :blink:

I buttoned up the body work and took some quick pics and took her for a spin around the neighbor hood to wake up anyone who was sleeping. :clapping:

I'll get some better pics and a better vid clip in a few days but these will do for now. :rolleyes:

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4806.jpg

IMG_4808.jpg

IMG_4809.jpg

IMG_4810.jpg

IMG_4811.jpg

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4814.jpg

IMG_4815.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

New vid clip of bike on the roll.

Before anyone starts bashing.......Just before I come back the first time in the clip, there is a white truck that turns down the block. It was a friend of mine who then turned around to come back and see what the hell I was up to so when I came by and he was pulling out I buzzed him on purpose!! LMAO!!!

Turn up the speakers!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
New vid clip of bike on the roll.

Before anyone starts bashing.......Just before I come back the first time in the clip, there is a white truck that turns down the block. It was a friend of mine who then turned around to come back and see what the hell I was up to so when I came by and he was pulling out I buzzed him on purpose!! LMAO!!!

Turn up the speakers!!!

Sounds f'ing sweet! B) I'm amazed at how much it sounds like a V4 due to the firing order. Sounds just like my 5th gen VFR with Wolf exhaust...which is a good thing. :D

Sounds f'ing sweet! B) I'm amazed at how much it sounds like a V4 due to the firing order. Sounds just like my 5th gen VFR with Wolf exhaust...which is a good thing. :D

Thanks!! Those VFR's were a sweet ride!! :clapping:

I re-cleared the CF Heat Shields in a gloss finish. I think I did a damn good job!! :yahoo:

I have new Leo Stickers coming to replace the ones that were on it.

BEFORE PICS: VERY LOW SHEEN ALMOST DULL FINISH

IMG_4825.jpg

AFTER PICS:

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4874.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: