Let me be the first

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

radman

R.I.P. Our Motorcycling Friend
Reaction score
1_21_a450.jpg

To congratulate this woman-striving for excellence in this Changed society......things are always bigger in Tejas. Can ya see her and Odot out on a date? And him thinking he's at a McDonalds ball pit?

Fox Story

Her place

Last edited by a moderator:
I predict back surgery within ten-years :)
I would imagine they installed hydraulics simultaneously.

"Hey Sheyla, your purse is humming and leaking oil!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Her British ex-boyfriend, who initially paid for her plastic surgery, was dumped after he begged her to stop with the surgery."I loved him very much but I had to leave him to follow my dream," she said.
She is definitely following her dream(s)...

...except when she's walking backwards!

Don't worry, Rad. She'd have to add a sexual reassignment surgery to her farkle list to have any hope of taking your crown....

The biggest boob in the picture is her. My most serious concern for her health....................is her mental health.

The biggest boob in the picture is her. My most serious concern for her health....................is her mental health.
Yep, a woman that goes that big must have some serious issues. Anything over....oh say......a 38 f is just a waste.

Yep, a woman that goes that big must have some serious issues. Anything over....oh say......a 38 f is just a waste.
...more than a mouthful is a waste...s'truth!

This is where I agree with barb....even though I know she's not that innocent...............know that song?