LETS GO PENS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVFJR

Reaction score
:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: . Bring on the red wings.

:yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping: . Bring on the red wings.
Hell yeah! The Capitals were a lot tougher than the Hurricanes. The Red Wings will be tough, Osgood won't allow that many goals. Looks like Flury is up to the task... he's been incredible on the net. If Crosby and Malkin can keep up the offensive pressure like they have lately... I like our chances.

I'll vote for that!!! Since Detroit took down my Ducks, the Penguins must clip the Red Wings! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to see the Pens doing well again.... looks like a rematch now, but hopefully with a better result!

Damn dead wings anyway! I see a six game series and a repeat by the wings... Fricken Blackhawks let me down again...

:jester:

Not over yet. The Pens played tough and it'll be interesting to see what happens when they get home ice and, thus, last say on player matchups.

Unless the Penguins get going, I'm gonna have the say that the Blackhawks will have played 'em tighter. The Red Wings definitely seem to be the team to beat in the NHL.

Seems to me the Pens can't get the puck past the neutral zone. Maybe Malkin should've started punching Wings at the blue line in the 1st period instead of in the last 30 seconds.

yeeeha! Just watched Game 6 (on replay, of course).

Game 7! What I great way to finish the season..... ! GO PENS!

I guess there are no Wings fans on here? Good! ;) Go Pens!

I guess there are no Wings fans on here? Good! ;) Go Pens!

Latest posts