Life's important questions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you hang toilet paper?

• The end comes over the top to the front

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The end comes over the top to the back

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm glad someone is finally going to get to the bottom of this age old "correct way to eat corn" question.....It keeps me up at night wondering. Although you may have left out one catagory for that: "Random...any old place your teeth happen to sink". Thats the way my SO eats it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No "I don't use toilet paper"option. Meld with corn on the cob question.

There are no wrong answers.
Is this in search of life long companion? :)
No - I've been married for 28 years, and believe me there are wrong answers (at least according to my wife). My current bar of soap is just about done, and I wondered what people do in my situation...

No - I've been married for 28 years, and believe me there are wrong answers (at least according to my wife). My current bar of soap is just about done, and I wondered what people do in my situation...
why are you making your life so hard. I keep on using it until she replaces it. And if I run out before that, I get to use her stuff. She then questions why I smell different :)

why are you making your life so hard. I keep on using it until she replaces it. And if I run out before that, I get to use her stuff. She then questions why I smell different :)
Exactly!

I am a hybrid corn eater, barber pole on the ends first...then typewriter. Didn't start doing it that way intentional...just happened to be bored and started observing what I usually did.

Soap...attach it to new soap so eventually the two pieces meld together.

BTW, best and most useful poll ever.

...and yes, there ARE wrong answers. :)

It depends on if she thinks it should be used it till the end,and you don't want to.(give it to her and you get a new one)

Or,if she thinks it should be replaced early,and you don't want to.(give her a new bar,and you use the old one till done,then get a new one for yourself)

It's like the toilet "up /down" thing,she want's it down,and you want it up.(Always put the lid down on top of the sitting part,so no matter what,she has to do something).

Is the cup half full/empty(wrong size cup).

Oh yes there are. The end of the toilet paper coming from the back is wrong, WRONG, [SIZE=24pt]WRONG![/SIZE]

People who do that will go to hell.

You needed to add one more option to the bar of soap...... (add the remainder to the new bar) :p
That's my habit. And Toecutter -- bar soap is only ghey if you drop it.

I answered the soap question as getting a new bar.......I never thought of adding that tiny piece of soap to the new one....Im gonna try that....Very clever guys......veeeeery clever. :)

funny-pictures-cat-eats-an-ear-of-corn-with-typewriter-sound-effects.jpg