Like a kid waiting on Christmas

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg E.

Reaction score
I stopped in the dealership today. My FJR is there waiting for me to pick it up next month. I'm like a kid, I swear! :yahoo: What a sweet sounding engine.

I stopped in the dealership today. My FJR is there waiting for me to pick it up next month. I'm like a kid, I swear! :yahoo: What a sweet sounding engine.
I'll get having Christmas in May myself. I dont even know if my ride is in yet? I've been waiting since early Feb. Come on MAY!

Why do you have to wait. My dealership had it ready in two days! Anyway, take lots of pictures. I had it in the crate, partially built, etc.

If you ever get to CT, drop me an email....

All the best, RIDE ON!

Bill Poirier

Thompson, CT

Hey, great Greg! Finally, eh? Congrats!

My thought as well... why the month wait if it's at the dealer? Now wait a tic.... is this the same type of dealer that takes 8 hours to do an oil change?

It's all about $$$CASH$$$$. I'm not financing. I've been waiting better than 6 months to do this.

Congrats on the new bike...paid cash for mine as well...well, actually, I accepted a loan from my own account according to my wife and pay back $600/month to recover it. I also get $5 deducted from the 'loan' balance every day I commute on it becuase that is what I save in gas by taking the bike instead of the car. Like I needed more incentive to commute to work on the Beast. :)