• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Like new, SHARK helmets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegscraper

Mr. Photog
Reaction score
A large and small size SHARK helmet RSR2 Fujiwara Black/Red plus extra Chrome Mirror Shields for sale (barely used). Paid $620.91 for each helmet w/mirror shield but will sell for $260/OBO for each, including chrome mirror & clear shield. Please PM me with contact information so we may discuss further.

320603651.jpg

320603655.jpg

320603653.jpg

320603652.jpg

Nice looking helmets. Going a different direction?
We had Arai helmets years ago and the visors were a pain in the arse to swap out, so we went with the Sharks. The wife did not like the fit after we bought them and refused to ride pillion on any long distance rides with it. So, we switched back to a newer Arai, which has better visor swap outs. The Shark helmet was a snap to swap out visors and I will miss it.

I have the earlier Shark Evo and like the fit. They are not cheap and the sun shade does not drop low enough to prevent glare from lower levels. Otherwise a nice helmet and quieter than some other modular helmets I have had.