Lions and Lions and Lions, oh my!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyfool

Reaction score
I have been a Detroit Lion fan for more than 30 years. It hasn't been easy being a Lions fan, let me tell you. However, with today's overwhelming victory over the Raiders, I have hope that they will finish over 50% this year!

Is that too much to ask? Over 50%? I'd love 75%, but, like I said, I've been a Lions fan for a long time.

Go Lions!!! :)

DetroitLion.gif

I have been a Detroit Lion fan for more than 30 years. It hasn't been easy being a Lions fan, let me tell you. However, with today's overwhelming victory over the Raiders, I have hope that they will finish over 50% this year!
Is that too much to ask? Over 50%? I'd love 75%, but, like I said, I've been a Lions fan for a long time.

DetroitLion.gif

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

(I'm not a Detroit fan but I'll root for whoever is playing against Oakland or Dallas. :D )

Screw detoilet and it's stinkin' hockey team........GO MINNESOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I highly recommend the movie *Second Hand Lions* Duval and Michael Cain(edit) i think,... Really awesome movie from a couple of years back.

Go Lions

-Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Think being from Detroit is tough look at those guys that live in cleveland.

However, with today's overwhelming victory over the Raiders, I have hope that they will finish over 50% this year!
Well, I wouldn't get too fired up about beating the worst team in the league last year. I'm hoping the Raiders can win four games again this year.

A fan survey predicting the Raiders 2007 record:

23 Fans

0% a. 0-16

0% b. 1-15

4% c. 2-14

17% d. 3-13

26% e. 4-12

17% f. 5-11

17% g. 6-10

0% h. 7-9

13% i. 8-8

4% j. 9-7

0% k. 10-6

0% l. 11-5

0% m. 12-4

0% n. 13-3

0% o. 14-2

0% p. 15-1

0% q. 16-0

DetroitLion.gif
If they keep it up, they could even finish a strong second in that division.

packerslogo.jpg

(I'm not a Detroit fan but I'll root for whoever is playing against Oakland or Dallas. :D )
Not sure how we got that in common, but we did. :yahoo:

Also, when my family immigrated, Ann Arbor was the first place we lived. I was too young, but my brother remembers the Tigers world series being aired on the elementary school PA system. Since then, he's been a Tigers/Lions Fan.

However,
rwsman26zz.gif

I highly recommend the movie *Second Hand Lions* Duval and Michael Cain(edit) i think,... Really awesome movie from a couple of years back.
That is one of my favorite movies -- funny as hell and a real feel good movie with some great acting -- Duvall, Caine and Osment were perfect in that. Even the dogs and pig were at the top of their acting games. I've seen it at least a half dozen times and finally bought it -- never seems to get old.

The football Lions? Under Millen, they sure have used a lot of HIGH draft choices in recent years to produce very, very little. The sad thing about the franchise is that Barry Sims never saw a championship -- that guy was sure fun to watch.

I was a Raiders Fan when Kenny the Snake Stabler & misfits were in Oakland. I was a Joe Montana & Jerry Rice were in SF.

The only game I watched last year was the Super Bowl hoping Payton could bring it home. I remember his Dad Archie hell of an offense and the Ain'ts No Defense.

I just don't care too much about watching Slobberknockered :dribble: football anymore. Maybe the big screen I feel the hits.

A Rabid Fan of MC RR. TJ

You'll be coming back to Earth on Sunday; the Vikes are in town. :blink: