Location of 2009 CFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't Stoney Creek in NE Wisconsin? Or is there another Stoney Creek in SW Wisconsin.

:blink:

I've been busy this last week. I'm going to be talking to Hotel and getting final numbers gathered. I'll tell you right now Stoney Creek, (the one I've mentioned in the pervious post) is out. I'm working on a different one. I'll hopefully post up with something this week.
As far as SW WI, I don't think that is in question. Right now its just a matter of which Hotel we can get nailed down.

Especially this year with so many voting for WI. Next year we will look at other options.

Rode a 1000 miles around southern Wisconsin over the Labor Day Weekend. Fantastic roads, reasonable lodging, great scenery. Gotta love it.

I voted SW Wis. Prairie du Chein would be a great base to ride from as there are great day rides in every direction. 11/2 hour to the nearest freeway! Lots of little ridge/hollow roads and almost all are paved. As for northern Minnesota(I live north of Minneapolis an hour), other than the Brainard lakes area(one day of riding), there are not a lot of hills and/or curves. Looking forward to next summers riding and meeting some of you. Maybe a 'First Thursday' at Dalanos?

The poll is closed, since the location and dates of CFO 2009 have been determined:

[SIZE=18pt]La Crosse, Wisc.[/SIZE]

September 17-20, 2009

More information will be at the CFO web site when we get closer to the date.

CFO Web Site

[SIZE=14pt]See You There![/SIZE]