LOTS of bikes on the road yesterday!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biknflyfisher

Reaction score
I had a hankering for lunch in Markleeville yesterday, so I headed out of Kingsburg at 7:00am and made my way up 99 to J59 in Merced. From there I went up 59 to 49, then to 88 and over Carson Pass to 89 and on into Markleeville for a sammich. There were bikes in droves on 49 and 88/89, virtually every brand was represented on the road.

To get back over the Sierras I came over Ebbetts Pass on 4, then hit Murphys for coffee at Gold Country Roasters. From there just wandered back home on 4-49-59-99.

Bikes everywhere including 3 other FJRs spotted (one in Markleeville). I guess there were lots of folks just like me that had wanderlust while the weather is still great!

Biknflyfisher

The FJR spotted in Markleeville may ave been Theresa's, especially if it was parked with a bunch of BMW's. We were up there for the I-BMW SGR rally. She was not feeling well that day so I went out to do the Sonora pass out-and-return.
punk.gif