Loving it

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackwhite184

Reaction score
I have been a Harley rider for about 10 years. I have always wondered how the BMW rode. The guys would rag me about wanting to try out a BMW. A couple years later I started looking into to it. Got on the BMW forums and reading. Of course everyone on there loved their BMW but there were lots of complaints about quality control at the company. Then I ran up on a post where everyone was telling how they liked their bike. Some said I love my ST, I like my Harley, then someone said I like my FJR. I had never heard of FJR. The moment I saw what they looked like i wanted one. I researched for days and couldnt find anyone that had anything negative to say about them, so here I am. Owner of a 2014, Bought it from a 72 yo man that was looking for something smaller and lighter. I love this machine. Added a few things like a CB so I could talk to my friends with outdated harleys. Had to have a Russell day long seat, Made a small luggage rack with the help of our friend Garauld. Added handle bar risers, a set of cages. Going from a Harley to FJR was like going forward in time 50 years. I live my ride. Oh BTW Im 66 and plan on riding every chance i get.

Attachments

• IMG_3845.jpg
    IMG_3845.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3