Lucky me SOB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on the new WeeStrom!

However, keep an eye on wifey....she's up to something, and whatever it is, it's going to cost you. ;)

Radio Howie is another example of a person that thinks he knows more than the manufacturer.
punk.gif

And mine idles fine at about 1200 rpm. So there nasty man.
Fine...it idles good at 1200 rpm. BFD...how does it idle at 650 rpm? What?? It doesn't?? Go figure!
Again Enn enjoy your V-Strom even if it won't idle at 650 rpm. My Gen 3 doesn't either.

I wish to apologize to Howie and Fred, because until I looked at my original post I didn't realize that I had left a digit out of my rpm statement. Sorry guys I guess I am getting old.
not_i.gif

Nice bike!
I had to google map where Estonia is ( I don't get out much) but from the looks of your location I would have been looking real hard at that snowmobile parked next to the Strom.
Yes, indeed, we do have a fair amount of snow every now and then. And I did think about the snowmobile as well, but...

Be very careful Enn. This is one of the tricks they teach women in Wife School. My wife bought me a FJR for my birthday about 14 months ago, And now, suddenly, she has a new Beemer (her third one in the shop) and a new Subaru Outback. I'm not sure what the hell happened
Thanks for the warning, it does look a bit suspicious, I have to admit. Good thing is she does not ride bikes. And I had to buy her a Subaru Forester already back in 2009 so that I could buy myself the FJR. But she for sure is creative.

Congratulations, you'll love it. Great, you just validated my decision to keep my '08 WeeStrom when I bought my new '14 FJR A. Mine is the Mad Max flat black version with the beatup crash bars and the shotgun scabbard..... I just finally gave up using it for long rides - Columbus to Jacksonville through the mountains fully loaded at 75 was working that little motor awful hard.. It did trips like that many times without complaint though - the damn thing is tough as nails. I just decided that an FJR would be a whole lot more appropriate for that.

I've got a '04 Wee to keep my '13 FJR company....love the WEE!!!! Am tempted to move up to the current Gen Wee, great looking bike. Enjoy
punk.gif

Latest posts