Man, I'm Struggling....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say, this is one of two new threads with the word "struggling" in it. If the biggest struggle someone has is whether or not to buy a new motorcycle, that person really isn't struggling at all. I know of way worse.

Get one or dont...Make a decision.

I'd say wait, but then RFH chimed in and blu that all to pieces. Therapy is worth a lot, whether a new bike gives you more or added therapy is to be determined.

Good luck 'Pants.

We are talking about the Gen I Galaxy Blue which looks just fine in a picture of big trees.

Redding35030.jpg

Besides, I'm confusing all these red bikes with Honda ST which has been red for years.

I want a '14 FJR cause I'm stupid over the color and like EVERYTHING about the Gen III. With the leftover '14 prices I'm seeing everywhere, I'm really getting that tingling feeling in my fingers.
Buy one!

I've never regretted buying a new bike.

edit..

Except that CR500 I thought I could make the ultimate enduro out of....
no.gif

Pants, as I would say to anyone buying any kind of vehicle...... never be in a hurry, resist impulsiveness and remember that there's always going to be a deal out there at some point....... there's been garage queens a couple of years old lots of times. I'd wait (as a matter of fact, I want one too, but I'm waiting. My itch did fade). Meanwhile stash half of that available cash now, and keep the rest for your transitional time coming up, and if all goes well, then start looking again.

"I gotta say, this is one of two new threads with the word "struggling" in it. If the biggest struggle someone has is whether or not to buy a new motorcycle, that person really isn't struggling at all. I know of way worse."

Good point.

I gotta say, this is one of two new threads with the word "struggling" in it. If the biggest struggle someone has is whether or not to buy a new motorcycle, that person really isn't struggling at all. I know of way worse.
Get one or dont...Make a decision.
What he ^^^^^^ said. I never struggled about the decision to buy or not to buy,my struggle has been to convince my
love.gif
SO.. to agree...
drag.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
"I gotta say, this is one of two new threads with the word "struggling" in it. If the biggest struggle someone has is whether or not to buy a new motorcycle, that person really isn't struggling at all. I know of way worse."
Good point.
True ...

But there really isn't any "struggling" in the other thread. Just years of fun :D

Couldn't really afford to buy my '13 FJR, figured I was taking a long trip and wanted to enjoy the entire thing not just the first 150 miles. Got a good trade in price for my V-Max, pulled the trigger. Was it irresponsible, yes, do I regret it, not one bit. My finances are very tight right now but I will survive this too. Personally I think you could try to see if you could get a good price for your '05 and if you can, pull the trigger, if not, wait. You only get one chance at this life so sometimes you have to worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes, if things get too bad you'll have to sell things to get by anyway, so you may as well enjoy riding a brand new bright shiny red FJR.