Maupin Romp: PNWFOG Fall Get-Together

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just made reservations for Friday and Saturday night. Bringing the misses also.
See you then
Great! Looking forward to seeing you! We'll be getting in to Maupin mid-Saturday morning (The Mrs. might be riding her bike out too. Yeah, we'll see... ;) )

Reservation made. :yahoo: I'm in the "Flybox", not sure what that means. <_<

I missed the earlier Maupin gathering due to my other internal combustion therapy (autocross).

Looking forward to meeting some more like minded (good roads, good bikes, good booze) individuals.

Thanks for putting this together. :clapping:

Just booked room 110. They have 25 rooms total lets see if we can fill the place. There is camping next door at the park for those that like sleeping on the ground. :)

Too bad its not the following weekend I could attend!!! Bikerskier will have to tear up the lead position all by himself. I'll be in Colorado on business on the 4th and 5th.

Ray

Crap, I still need to make my reservation still!!! Doing it now.

Has Yamaha promised to be there? :dntknw:

Thanks Marty for organizing - again!

Reservations made - I'll be there. I'll bring my less fancy (as compared to Taff's) digital SLR and take some corner shots, that'll be a blast!

Heck I might even put on some new tires before the ride. :whistle:

Though this tire looks to have lots of miles left on it... :yeaahh: :worriedsmiley: yeah?!?

RearTireGone.jpg

Don't worry about the switch. Just hot wire it and change the switch this winter. The weather should be good in Oct. so lets ride.

Well I just got back from my NAFO junket yesterday [yep, yesterday, ..late] but by October I just might be able to sneak in a weekend of f/O time, so I just might hafta did it!! Tentatively, count me in!

Got home from NAFO on the 31 and just now saw this, I'll check with the wife and calendar, but should be able to make it. Niehart, escapefjrtist what's the route down there. Sounds fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got the "Bunkhouse" locked down, so I'm covered & will be there unless something unforseen crops up to waylay the plan.

795 miles, 14 hours.

Maybe! :rolleyes:

Work dependent; very much want to make this ride.

Room share anyone (need to be cheap)?

Hey Mr. Carver, it would be terrific to ride with you again! As far as room mates go for this party, Marianne is my date, so I do hope someone else steps up for you. I can vouch that you don't snore but do make some giggling noises and whimper once in awhile. Kind of like a puppy dreaming.

Got home from NAFO on the 31 and just now saw this, I'll check with the wife and calendar, but should be able to make it. Niehart, escapefjrtist what's the route down there. Sounds fun!
I dunno yet, but I'm quite sure we can come up with something that adds a few hundred thousand miles to the trip. Maupin via... :rolleyes:

--G

Say Mr. Carver, ...can't say for sure yet, a BMW Bud may tag along w/ me, but if he doesn't you're welcome to the second bunk in my room. I'll try to get a firm yeah/nay from my pal before it gets to late & let you know.