May 4th Tech Day - Travel from Redmond/Kirkland/Bellevue

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
I'm going to be at the QFC in Redmond Ridge (across from Trilogy Golf Course) on Novelty Hill Road at 8AM-ish Saturday morning.

I'll head down into the valley, out towards Carnation and thence past the Falls and towards Auburn's place. Happy to guide folks from those areas if they choose to crawl this route.

Probably passing the Starbucks in Carnation just around 8:30 AM, maybe a smidge later depending on timing.

IIRC, a group was thinking of forming at the Starbucks at 7:30 AM in Carnation. Too early for my retirement-community blood...
lazy.gif

Just posing another option for those shuffling over from the Eastside...
smile.png

I'd be interested in your 2nd book, Turn Chicks into Customers. Thought I might like to make a little extra money on the weekends!
Yeah, that's the one I wrote "from the Pimp's POV", trying to break into a new market, as it were....

Halfway through I realized the whole thing could apply to farmers, too. I mean, even a chicken might want to build a business online, so I dropped my fur coat and high rise boots for a straw hat and Garth Brooks album... ;)

The first one (How To Make Money With Your Bog) is really popular with land owners in the south, too. ;)

I'd be interested in your 2nd book, Turn Chicks into Customers. Thought I might like to make a little extra money on the weekends!
Yeah, that's the one I wrote "from the Pimp's POV", trying to break into a new market, as it were....

Halfway through I realized the whole thing could apply to farmers, too. I mean, even a chicken might want to build a business online, so I dropped my fur coat and high rise boots for a straw hat and Garth Brooks album...
wink.png

The first one (How To Make Money With Your Bog) is really popular with land owners in the south, too.
wink.png
LOL!! Damn, you're cornering the How-To market!

Halfway through I realized the whole thing could apply to farmers, too. I mean, even a chicken might want to build a business online, so I dropped my fur coat and high rise boots for a straw hat and Garth Brooks album...
wink.png

The first one (How To Make Money With Your Bog) is really popular with land owners in the south, too.
wink.png
Next up... "How to Corner the How-To Market" an ebook by Duane Forrester!

wink.png

wink.png
Next up... "How to Corner the How-To Market" an ebook by Duane Forrester!

"Cornering the how-to Market" for Dummies ?

8:00 AM at the QFC and i'm looking for a KTM ...