• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Misc Parts and Accessories for Gen 2

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rckendall

Reaction score
I have a few items I need to unload now that my FJR is gone. I have a set of bag liners, spare seats, rear shock with under 10k miles, and a repair manual. Also, brand new items that were never installed; TT handlebar risers, instrument dash, foot peg lowering kit, radar detector mount, and a Throttlemeister. I have photos of everything so send me an email address and I'll send them on to you.

I really don't know the value of these items and will accept reasonable offers. I live on the California Central Coast so please consider shipping if you are not able to pick up locally.

Thanks

Richard

Today, I realized that I gave an improper description of one of the items that I have posted above, and didn't see how I could edit the original.

So, what I have is a set of highway pegs, not a foot peg lowering kit. Sorry for any confusion.

Richard

Update, the sold and shipped items are: Throttlemeister, radar detector mount, block-off plates, and risers. Thanks for all the interest and I still have a few items remaining. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone, I was busy trying to keep up with all the inquiries.

Richard

Time to update. Most of the items have been sold and shipped, so to keep it simple, I'll just list what items I have remaining.

Bag Liners, Instrument Dash (large, like for the Iron Butt crowd), and the stock rear shock with less than 10k miles.

Thanks to all,

Richard

I was asked to update the original post, but I don't see how to do that. I am using an iPad and if someone could help with that it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Richard

Richard, I not sure if you have enough post to edit but if you do here's how.

Go to your first post with your mouse, down in the right corner. If you have edit rights you will see 'Edit' just to the left of 'MutilQuote'. Click on 'Edit' and wait a second and it will bring your post of for edit.

Niehart,

Thanks for the help, but I only see options for Quote and MultiQuote there. It may be that it would be different with the mobile version but I'm afraid to try it at this point.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience it may be causing.

Richard

Latest posts