Mojotools www.mojotiretools.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonerider

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
A word of praise and thanks for Mitch of Mojo tire tools for his support of his product. After 9+ years, the demount end of my Mojo Lever https://www.mojotiretools.com/mojoweb.htm had developed a bend that I thought might fail at an inconvenient moment. No fault of the lever - I've always had to change tires by myself and keeping the bead in the center of the wheel while starting the demount process was a problem for me with certain tires, consequently I tried to force the issue when I shouldn't have, resulting in damage to the lever. I've since bought three NoMar XtraHand tools which solved that problem. When I contacted Mitch to purchase a new demount end for my lever, he shipped me one free of charge the next day, even though I expected to pay (and offered to do so), since the damage was my fault. Folks that demonstrate such support for their products will always get my return business.

Last edited by a moderator: