More doctor fun

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTDT, both zipper and multiple stints. Pay attention to the rehab, if that is required and you will be better than ever in a few weeks. No lifting more than 10 lbs. Believe it!!

Heal and get well soon.
smile.png
smile.png

All in for helping with Carter's KZ - I slept at a Holiday Inn last night.

Hoping you will be able to sit and supervise some tech work for those in need next week.

All in for helping with Carter's KZ - I slept at a Holiday Inn last night.Hoping you will be able to sit and supervise some tech work for those in need next week.
Yeah, poor planning on my part. You guys might get your hands dirty but we'll get it done.

Hoping for the fastest and most painless recovery, Ray. Take good care and be nice to the nurses.

Ray, I'm sorry to hear you are having issues, get well soon! With this group, the RR will be well taken care of, no need for you to worry. As for the Kawi, like Doug said, a little JB Weld will do just fine.

John

Ray, wishing you a speedy recovery. I had a zipper installed 14 years ago and the good thing about it is they put you to sleep before the logging equipment starts to work on you.
rolleyes.gif
They will have you up walking the same day. I rode my motorcycle to Boise a month later with no problems. I first asked my surgeon if that would be okay and he said "be sure to wear your helmet." The stints should do the job and you won't have to worry about the zipper install. Hope to see you walking around at the RR.

Well I guess it's good news. They went in through the artery in my arm and looked around only to find the cardiac arterys are in good shape. The doctor said at times a pacemaker will make it look like there are plugged pipes. For the 5 days I was in they were pumping me full of water pills and squeezed almost 8 lbs of piss out of me. The theory for now is excess fluid build up around the lungs and heart caused the symptoms. I'm supposed to lay off the salt and eat smarter. That sucks but I guess I'll give it a try.

Probably the best news you could get! Just a lecture and no new holes. Now you just have to follow directions... :) .

So now that you just have to change up the fuel, instead of the expected rebuild and new parts, are you still gonna supervise the guests' 6 cyl Kwak customization with hammers and power tools?

Most of us are awaiting documentary video (and audio) of that operation. Surely Don is happy to donate that POS recidivist mechanical nightmare to the effort to reduce your stress, Ray.